There is a great deal of time, effort, and excitement that go into preparing for a wedding, the reception, and honeymoon. After all of the festivities are finished the real journey of life together begins. My goal in the Marriage Preparation Workshop is to help prepare the couple for life ahead. In a relaxed atmosphere, we walk through the Stages of a Loving Relationship, Communication, and Sexuality. Additional topics include: Faith, Family, Finances, Fighting, and the Future. This can be done in two to three sessions scheduled at the couple’s convenience.
Q- Why should you consider the Marriage Preparation Workshop?
- It is a healthy investment into your future.
- Because the Workshop is done before your wedding, it means we meet during what can often be a stressful time period of all the planning and prep for the ceremony and reception. If needed I will help and encourage you through that time.
- It helps the couple and I to get to know each other, which makes the wedding more meaningful and fun.
- Getting married is wonderful and exciting, but it can also be a bit overwhelming. Talking through these marriage topics can help to answer many questions, deal with the unknowns, respond to misperceptions, and bring a sense of calm to the occasion.
- This Workshop is also a natural transition into the Crafting of the Wedding Ceremony.